I run a professional hypnotherapy practice and you can be assured that whatever it is that you want to change, improve, or heal, I will treat you with confidentiality, professionalism, and understanding.
Before training as a hypnotherapist, I enjoyed a fulfilling career in fashion and direct sales. Educated to degree level in human resource management, I have extensive experience in business and personal development. Passionate about mentoring and training, I run workshops in sales and marketing in addition to running my therapy practice.
In my therapy I adopt a holistic approach and use a combination of Hypnosis, EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique also known as 'Tapping'), NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming), and Time Line Therapy to help my clients change unwanted behaviours and feelings. Many conditions such as weight loss, smoking, anxiety and lack of confidence can often be contributed to a long unresolved problem which I can treat in my therapy.
- HPD, Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma, externally validated by NCFE
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy (Dip H)
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Dip NLP)
- Certificate in Discursive Empowerment (Cert.DE)
- B.A. Hons, Business Studies, Sheffield Hallam University
Professional bodies I am a member of:
- General Hypnotherapy Register , the largest professional registering organisation for practising hypnotherapists in the UK
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, Europe's largest network of Human Resource professionals
- The NFSH Healing Trust, a registered charity whose aims are to promote health through healing and train healers in ethical standards of work (student member S27004)